Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Blogger I AM

                I am now officially a blogger.  Not just a person who blogs, but a Blogger with a capitol B. I intend to use it as a title, a description of my role in society, my reason for existence.  It is now who I am.

                Very few people are allowed to just be. The rest of us have to be something. Mothers with small children are exempted from this requirement but even they feel the pressure “to do” something.  The term “community volunteer “ was created to describe these stay at home moms and those women who have never really worked since they got married. For my generation, once the children are in school the questions about what you “do” begin anew. The women who run organizations or spend their days as school volunteers have acknowledged existences. Those who do not volunteer begin to feel the pressure to work a real job. You know, WORK. We all know the shocked expression that accompanies the question of “Don’t you Work?” “Well what do you do?”  Well in deference to society and in the footsteps of others in my community I have become a BLOGGER.  It sure beats telling the truth.
                I admit this is not my first blogging experience. I was once paid by Blogger to write blogs. This was around five years ago and I was paid by the word. It was then Kblog was created.  She wrote for Blogger about a variety of topics but alas her blogs did not sell and her services were no longer needed. She was a bit long winded but that happens when you are paid by the word with a minimum total word count required for payment. Her work may be out there in computer land somewhere. Feel free to look for her or “Kelly Moser” who also has done some online writing.
The name Kblog was available for this endeavor. It is also my email address.  I have only had one person comment on my email address. She was a blogger and recognized it as a “good address”.  Starting early gives you the best choice in monikers especially when you do not want to use your real name. Like I said, I have been here before. So this is Kblog’s Blog. All I can say is Blogger is a lot easier to use now then it was five years ago.
I am now an official blogger. No, Blogger.  Who knows, I may end up influencing world events. Other bloggers already have.

3 comments:

  1. some of my old stuff is out there but hard to find-others have taken kblog and used it-shocking. This is me along with several other titles.http://fashblogspot.blogspot.com/2006/12/diva-london.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.blogger.com/profile/16203086179867171902-here it all is but there were no team members then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I recognize the person in the picture. Its Mrs.KBLOG only a few years ago. . I will be interested to see what Mrs. KBLOG has to say about world events. Dad

    ReplyDelete